All Kinds of Magic has a simple mission; to change the destiny of Creative Businesses who want to reform, reinvent, re-engineer or expand.
We work with Creative Businesses that have reached a crossroads, including brand consultancies, creative agencies, design groups, production companies, post-production houses, media businesses, and start-ups. .
Some require renewed relevance, at risk if they don’t evolve or recover past performance. Others may need to grow quickly, find new purpose or prepare for sale. We help set strategies for the future, create sound commercial foundations and structures, refine ways of working and more.
Our role is to equip businesses with the magic, methods and mastery required for long-term value and reputation change. Depending on need and budget, we take on short term fixes or long term programmes of change.
WHAT WE DO
We work with Owners, Leaders and Management Teams in four ways
We work to restore former glories and reverse declining fortunes through comprehensive programmes of assessment and repair.
We redesign for a new lease of life, and show how to live it through the creation of ambitious business models. We reposition, develop new propositions, re-jig structures and spark participation.
We improve existing operations, and help change behaviours and practises through systematic review, re-tooling and re-casting.
We help navigate the course to greater gains and broader horizons through deep understanding of industry direction, strategic growth planning, pre-merger preparation, post-merger integration and convergence management.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- "Claire brings a high level of commercial acumen and client knowledge to agency pricing. She has a long and solid track record in helping us deliver on the careful balance between client satisfaction and agency profitability. Besides being a pleasure to work with, Claire thrives on bringing clarity, process and (often underestimated) simplicity to everything she does. I would never recommend her to a competitor."
- Richard Carr - CEO - Rothco, part of Accenture Interactive
- “Claire is a superb practitioner – highly strategic and an exceptionally clear thinker. She is at home in the choppy waters of transformation and has an instinctive feel for what is required to reach the desired outcome. Her commitment to high standards sets Claire apart; she has a real passion for doing great work. The industry needs more people like her.”
- Alan Cox - CEO - Core, Dublin.
- "We approached Sally and Claire for consultation during a transitionary period for our business. We wanted them to look under the bonnet to delve deeper into what we could achieve in terms of evolution and strategy. From the get-go we realised that this process would be incredibly thorough and hugely enlightening. Sally and Claire's knowledge of our industry and the market was an enormous boost for us and made us highly motivated to pursue our ambitions. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to any company looking to evolve and grow."
Ross Killeen – CEO and Founder - Motherland Films
- “A rare find. Someone who leads, drives and creates with world class standards and yet remains genuinely human with each step. That’s Sally Oldfield. Since 2017, Sally worked with me, and our executive leadership and senior management teams to take Rothco into its next era. In that time we moved our company to greater reputation, revenues, and relevance on the global stage, and I counted on her wise counsel, support, and instinct to guide us. Together, we put in place an ambitious business plan while also working through a merger into Accenture Interactive. Sally’s leadership and effectiveness have seen undeniable successes for everyone at Accenture Interactive Ireland. What makes it even more remarkable was the short space of time she achieved it in.”
- Patrick Hickey - Former CEO and Executive Chairman - Rothco, part of Accenture Interactive
- “I’m reluctant to share this testimonial as it feels like I’m giving away one of the industry’s best kept secrets. After three months working with us, Claire and Sally reengineered our business from the ground up. After six months, we were transformed from a chaotic creative startup into an international marketing and sports entertainment business. Most importantly this was achieved in a way that not only safeguarded our internal culture & unique identity, but strengthened it. They are brave thinkers with unparalleled industry smarts, great craic to be around and an energizing force that easily live up to their name”
Ken Robertson – CEO and Founder - The Tenth Man
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We are Strategic, Culture and Operations Consultants to Creative Business, and we’re not of the typical breed. We are…
Humans Working with Humans
Every Creative Business is a unique and delicate collective, and we take an individual, human and culturally sensitive approach to working with each one. Charting new behaviours is often the hardest leg of the journey and this is central to our approach.
We’ve worked at board level across multiple Creative disciplines and run Creative Businesses ourselves. It’s given us a broad perspective not just on agencies and the future of the Industry, but crucially on brands and creativity too.
Defenders of Commercial Value
We have a strategic and ardent stance on the commercial value of Creativity, how to develop it, price, defend and sell it. In spite of their proven value, Creative Businesses often lose out in the procurement stakes, and we work to solve that.
Implementers and Impactors
We work in the ‘how’, not in management theory or received wisdom. We don’t disappear after analysis and auditing is complete. We implement and make recommended changes real.
We operate from London and Dublin, and work with businesses around the world.
Our approach is based on a track record of improving the fortunes of numerous clients, and combines passion for the Creative Industry with rigour and honesty. Most of all, it’s an approach for the ambitious. If that sounds like you, or what you think your business could use, you can reach us at email@example.com